Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

NONE OF THESE!


Thursday, February 13, 2020

NONE OF THESE!

Ex 15:26
26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.

           Have you ever wondered why some folks seem always to be having accidents and illnesses while others do not? Well, the children if Israel were given a conditional promise from the Lord.

           The requirement was to LISTEN to the voice of the Lord to give ear to his commandments. Never forget His statutes. Follow closely to Him. Do what He says.

           The reward was a heartier and healthier life. God revealed Himself as “the Lord [Jehovah] that healeth thee.” The Hebrew word for healeth is rapha which means “to mend by stitching.” Few of us have managed to avoid “stitches” in life. Yet there are some who escape many of the things that others suffer.

Isa 61:1
61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound.

Dear Lord, keep me listening and obeying that it may be well with me. Thank you for stitching me up and healing me. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment