Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

GOD’S SUSTAINING GRACE!


Sunday, February 9, 2020

GOD’S SUSTAINING GRACE!

2 Cor 12:9-10
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

           Have you ever felt like an empty shell? That which others see is just a painted crust with nothing inside. Duty and responsibility keeps you going but you don’t think you have anything more to offer. You feel spent!

           Then God steps in and stocks your empty shelves with fresh supplies. You can’t explain why but you feel refreshed. Your exhausted mind is infused with new ideas and plans and you face your challenges with vigor and confidence. This is not you because you know you are nothing. This is God working in you.

Isa 40:30-31
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Dear Lord, today this sack of nothing requires and requests a fresh supply of your power! Let me run and not be weary. Let me walk and not faint. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment