Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET!


Wednesday, March 11, 2020

YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET!

Isa 43:18-19
18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

           Yes, I know the grammar is horrible, but “you ain’t seen nothing yet” is probably the best way to highlight our scripture today. In fact, Dr. Albert Barnes explains it this way: “So great and wonderful shall be God's future interpositions in your behalf, that what he has done, great as that was, shall be comparatively forgotten.”

           In my saner moments, I know that God has wonderful plans for me. Those plans culminate in the celestial city, upon streets of gold, and surrounded by loved ones, angels, and God Himself. I haven’t seen anything yet.

           Satan wants to distract us from the truth by bombarding us with problems. God wants to remind us that “It ain’t over till it’s over.”

Jer 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Dear Lord, most of the time Satan keeps me occupied with trouble but you have wonderful plans for me, plans of peace, and not evil. Thank you, Lord. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment