Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

AND THEY OVERCAME!


Tuesday, May 26, 2020

AND THEY OVERCAME!

Rev 12:10-11
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

           We are ultimate overcomers! We may, therefore, face disaster with stubborn resolve. We may weep, but we will not pout. The tasks before us may seem insurmountable, but we will nibble at them until they are completed. We’ve already won so, let’s go about the task of winning.

Ps 46:1-5
46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
“Fight on my men," says Sir Andrew Barton,
I am hurt, but I am not slain;
I'll lay me down and bleed a-while,
And then I'll rise and fight again".”

Dear Lord, let the rain hide my tears. Strengthen my hands and my heart. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment