Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

HE’S STILL WORKING ON ME!


Monday, July 22, 2019

HE’S STILL WORKING ON ME!

Phil 1:4
6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

           I can be pretty hard on myself at times. I can be pretty hard on others too. My expectations are high and I am often disappointed in myself. God, on the other hand, must be infinitely patient.

           I awoke with a kid’s song running through my mind. It is stuck there, so I thought there might be a message for me.

He's Still Working on Me
The Hemphills

He's still working on me
To make me what I ought to be
It took him just a week to make the moon and stars
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
'Cause He's still workin' on me

There really ought to be a sign upon my heart
Don't judge him yet, there's an unfinished part
But I'll be perfect just according to His plan
Fashioned by the Master's loving hands

He's still working on me
To make me what I ought to be
It took him just a week to make the moon and stars
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
'Cause He's still workin' on me

Jude 24-25
24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Dear Master Craftsman of my soul, help me to be a little more patient with myself and with others. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment