Pages

Friday, January 20, 2023

WRITE – DON’T WRITE

 

Friday, January 20, 2023

 

WRITE – DON’T WRITE

 

Rev 10:3-4

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. KJV

 

          John was told to “write what you see” in Revelation 1:11 and so he was about to write about the seven thunderclaps when the Heavenly Voice said, “write them not.”

 

          Wild speculation can be abundantly found regarding these seven thunders, but the fact is that it is probably best not to know for now. Paul, or we evidently presume it was Paul, was caught up to Heaven and “heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter” 2 Cor 12:4. The Prophet Daniel also saw things that he was not permitted to relate.

 

Dan 12:9-10

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

 

          The Lord told Daniel that many would be made white and that would result in trials. The wicked would continue to do wicked things but spiritual truth can only be understood by the man who has the spirit. Paul later agreed.

 

1 Cor 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

 

I KNOW WHO HOLDS TOMORROW

I don't know about tomorrow;

I just live from day to day.

I don't borrow from its sunshine

For its skies may turn to grey.

I don't worry o'er the future,

For I know what Jesus said.

And today I'll walk beside Him,

For He knows what is ahead.

Many things about tomorrow

I don't seem to understand

But I know who holds tomorrow

And I know who holds my hand.

 

Thank you, Lord, for the things you withhold from me and thank you for holding me. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment