Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

TINY ISRAEL – GOD’S FOCUS!


Wednesday, January 15, 2020

TINY ISRAEL – GOD’S FOCUS!

Amos 9:14-15
14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God.

Four words filled my mind as my feet hit the floor this morning. “I will bring again!” I wondered what God was trying to tell me so I began to search and meditate on those words.

Warren Wiersbe says: “Nine times in the book, Amos calls God "the Lord of hosts." that is, "the Lord of the armies of heaven and earth." A.W. Tozer correctly says, "The essence of idolatry is the entertainment of thoughts about God that are unworthy of Him." The people of Israel created their gods in their own image and held such a low view of Jehovah that they thought He would approve of their sinful ways.” This brought defeat and captivity but God promised to regather them and restore to them their losses in the latter days.

Why did Hitler systematically kill six million Jews during World War II? Why is every Islamic nation determined to destroy tiny Israel? It is not due to their land size or natural resources. IT IS THEIR GOD!

Compared to US states, Israel’s size is very close to New Jersey, with 8721 square miles and 8.791 million people. For both figures, New Jersey is the closest state.

Your arms are too short to box with God! It is not Israel but Israel’s God that frustrates all her enemies. Christ was born, lived, taught, and died in Israel. It was from a borrowed tomb in Israel that Messiah raised from the dead and ascended into heaven. It is in Israel that He will establish His reign. He is coming back and none can stop that!

Joel 2:25-27
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

God of Battles, we anxiously await your return. Come quickly and restore Your kingdom and glory in Israel. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment