Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

YOUR LIFE IN THREE BOOKS!


Monday, August 20, 2018

YOUR LIFE IN THREE BOOKS!

Ps 139:16
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

           Who we are, how, and of what we are made are all recorded in a book that God alone sees. It is His book. He knows us inside and out. But as we review our lives I think there are three books that tell our story.

           The Good Book! The Bible is God’s instruction book for living! Everything about our life is addressed including human relationships, government, and finances. Too many of us simply do not read the instructions.

           The Appointment Book! I have a five year planner that allows me to plan future events and appointments. It keeps me on track – usually. If someone were to acquire my calendar they could clearly see how I spend my time. It is an important part of my profile. Perhaps you should review your calendar. Those recurring events reveal your priorities. Perhaps it’s time to make some changes.

           The Check Book! This book reveals what is highly valuable to you! Are you consumed by earthly things or are your investments in heavenly rewards. “Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also!” (Matthew 6:21)

Dear Lord, today help me to manage those three important books. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment