Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

SOMEONE ELSE’S PRAYER!


SOMEONE ELSE’S PRAYER!

Acts 9:10-11
10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord. 11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

           How much of what God is doing TO and THROUGH me is a result of the prayers of someone else? If every action has a re-action then every prayer stirs the cosmos! Paul prayed so Ananias had to act.

           How much of my loss is part of someone else’s gain? If I am a child of God, how is that God going to answer two opposing prayers at the same time? Well, God is an expert at multi-tasking. He doesn’t sweat the details.

           God’s actions may seem confusing but His character and nature are firmly fixed. All things “work together for good” for his children (see Romans 8:28).

Ps 4:8
8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.

Lord, when my plans are frustrated, I may be the answer to someone else’s prayer. Yet I know that all things will work out for good because you love me. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment