Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2018

DRIVERLESS CAR TERROR!


Thursday, August 30, 2018

DRIVERLESS CAR TERROR!

Prov 20:24
24 Man's steps are ordered by the Lord. How then can a man understand his way?
AMPLIFIED

           Surely you have heard of the attempt, and some success, at developing a driverless automobile. I am thinking of the old Greyhound Bus advertisement that says “take the bus and leave the driving to us!” How comforting that sounds – or does it?

           Controlled from the sky, the rider in a driverless car must relinquish control of his route, his safety, and his destination. But does the Driver in the Sky see the potholes in the road? Does He see the deer, dogs, hogs, and kids on bicycles? How can I give up control and just relax? How can something I desire so much be so terrifying at the same time? 

           God is in control whether we like it or not. I must relinquish control of the wheel or risk causing a wreck. God will bring me to my destination safely if I will just relax in Him. That is so easy to say and so hard to do!

Prov 16:9
9 A man's mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure.  [Ps 37:23; Prov 20:24; Jer 10:23.]
AMPLIFIED

Dear Lord, I’m nervous over here in the passenger seat. Please don’t go to sleep on me! Please stay alert because all I can see is the danger while you see the destination. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment