Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

HE KNOWS THE WAY I TAKE!


Wednesday, November 13, 2019

HE KNOWS THE WAY I TAKE!

Job 23:9-10
9 On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:
10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.

I love the way the Amplified Bible describes verse 10. Take a look.

Job 23:10
10 But He knows the way that I take [He has concern for it, appreciates, and pays attention to it]. When He has tried me, I shall come forth as refined gold [pure and luminous].
AMP

           He is aware of my choices! The path I have chosen is often by sight though I think it is by faith. Perhaps it is a mixture of the two. He pays attention to that chosen path and has concern for it. He is ever watching me.

           He is aware of the pitfalls! Every path has its share of potholes, twists, and turns. We can’t see those at the beginning of the journey but God knows where they are. We may call them “trials” but God has already allowed for the delays and the damage.

           He knows my destination! “When he hath tried me, I shall come forth as purified gold – pure and luminous.” There is nothing “in the way” that will detour me from that final destination. When the journey is over, I’ll be home.

Dear Lord, thank you for marking my footsteps and leading me. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment