Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

HE IS MY SOLID ROCK!



HE IS MY SOLID ROCK!

Ps 18:2
2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

           Because we are a fallen and willful people, life is full of trouble and disappointment. When the pressures of a sin-cursed world weigh heavily upon us there are some things we should remember. Remember first that many of the battles we fight are in our own mind.

Ps 19:14
14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

           Remember next to be temperate, balanced and truthful in our dealings with others. Don’t make a bad situation worse with your responses.

Eph 4:28-29
28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

           Never forget the eternal destiny of the believer is Heaven and that all the things that plague us now will be ended. All that is wrong shall be judged and ultimately punished. Injustice will not prevail and all that is dirty will be made clean.

1 Peter 1:3-7
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

           THE SOLID ROCK

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

Dear Lord! I can endure this disappointment also knowing that you are my Solid Rock. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment