Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

IT IS ONLY A VALLEY!



IT IS ONLY A VALLEY!

Ps 23:4
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

           In the Valley, keep moving! The Valley is a way not a destination. It is important to know that there is an exit at the other side. Keep moving forward.

           In the Valley, keep trusting! The same shepherd that led you this far will lead you on. Focus on the shepherd and watch his every move. Listen carefully to His voice.

           In the Valley, keep your focus on the Shepherd. He knows the way and is aware of the pitfalls. He is equipped with tools to both guide you and protect you.

Dear Shepherd of my soul, let me stay close to you in the valley. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment