Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

YOU ARE UNIQUE

 

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

 

YOU ARE UNIQUE

 

Gen 1:2

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

 

Gen 2:7

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

 

          You are different from the animals. Those were spoken into existence by the powerful, creative voice of God at the beginning of day 6. You, on the other hand, were “formed” yatsar, “to squeeze into shape” from the dust of the ground. Oh, and this same word, yatsar, is used to describe the formation of a baby in the womb.

 

Jer 1:4-5

4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

 

AWESOME SPIRIT BEING CONFESSION

 

Because of Christ’s redemption,

I am an awesome spirit being,

of magnificent worth as a person.

I am deeply loved,

I am completely forgiven,

I am fully pleasing to God,

totally accepted by God in Christ.

I am absolutely complete in Christ.

When my performance reflects my

new identity in Christ,

that reflection is dynamically unique.

There has never been another person

like myself in the history of mankind,

nor will there ever be.

God has made me an original,

one of a kind,

a special person.

lifebuilderscounseling.org

 

Dear Lord, thank You for reminding me that I am not like others and therefore my worth is not to be measured against others. My affirmation comes from you as does my worth. Thank You for seeing in me value that I can’t even see in myself. AMEN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment