Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2023

COULD THE WAR COME HERE?

 

Saturday, October 14, 2023

 

COULD THE WAR COME HERE?

 

Matt 24:38-39

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

 

          My wife and I have been following, too closely, the seven-day-old Israeli war. This morning she asked, “could the war come here?” I answered that “it is already here.” It is the uninformed masses in the streets. It is the unknown illegal aliens crossing our borders. It is here in the foggy-headed government that is ours.

 

          As it was, so shall it also be! Eating and drinking has become a hobby. The words “giving in marriage” revers literally to marrying off a daughter which, in those days, often resulted in a social or economic benefit. The words “and knew not” indicates “an absolute negative.” Clueless, total ignorance is what is meant.

 

          Yes dear, it is already here. We are simply waiting for the first shot to be fired.

 

Ps 71:4-5

4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

5 For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

 

Blessed art Thou, O God, King of the Universe, who knows how to deliver the godly out of tribulation. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment