Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

I TALKED TO A RICH MAN TODAY!


Thursday, June 20, 2019

I TALKED TO A RICH MAN TODAY!

Ps 50:10-12
10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine. 12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

           I woke up this morning with a poor man on my mind. Oh, it’s not me but someone else. This man works hard but times are tough. He pinches his pennies and is careful in his spending yet he has needs. So, I talked to a rich man today about the poor man.

           I checked the rich man’s resources and learned that he is so rich he has not a care in the universe! He owns cattle, property, industry, agriculture and natural resources. He never panics over money.

           I asked for a gift! I have learned that He has offered a deal to anyone who will accept it. He will provide for all your needs if you will return 10% of what He gives you back to Him for reinvestment. In other words, He has promised to give you 100% and allow you to keep 90% of it. I have not found a better deal.

           If you promise to tell others, I will tell you this rich man’s name! He is Jehovah, Lord God Almighty.

My Father is rich in houses and lands,
He holdeth the wealth of the world in His hands!
Of rubies and diamonds, of silver and gold,
His coffers are full, He has riches untold.
Refrain:
I’m a child of the King,
A child of the King:
With Jesus my Savior,
I’m a child of the King.
Dear Lord, I know those who have needs today. Some of those needs are dire! Please relieve those who call upon you. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment