Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

WRITTEN ON HIS HANDS

 

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

 

WRITTEN ON HIS HANDS

 

Isa 49:15-16

15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

KJV

 

Isa 49:15-16 Amplified Bible

15 [And the Lord answered] Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you.

16 Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me.

 

          Do you remember your childhood crush? Do you remember writing his or her name on your hands, shoes, or schoolbooks? Did you carefully and secretly carve your initials on the top of your desk? That is the kind of love God has for the believer.

 

          When my mother and father assigned a name to this baby boy, God began to follow me. When He finally chased me down and won my heart, my name became eternal. In heaven, many may have my same name, but God knows the real me. The word graven is the Hebrew word chaqaq and literally means “to hack.” That is very graphic!

 

Matt 10:29-31

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

KJV

 

Thank you, Lord, for your steadfast love. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment