Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2019

HIS PLANS – MY PLANS!


Sunday, September 8, 2019

HIS PLANS – MY PLANS!

Jer 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

           We have lived in our home for quite some time now, but I well remember the excitement of having it built on land we bought with the small inheritance from my parents. I recall bringing lawn chairs and a thermos of coffee to watch the sunset or to watch the cows graze in the back pasture.

           The day finally came when the concrete slab was poured and hardened. We would, again, sit and drink coffee on the floor of our new home after walking around and imagining the rooms and walls. It was a marvelous time.

           Now, think of the plans that God has for his children! The Amplified Bible says that the ending phrase in Jer. 29:11 refers to God’s plan to “ give you hope in your final outcome.”

           Is your final outcome an exciting one? With God it is more than exciting. It is out of this world.

Thank you, Lord, for your wonderful plans for me. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment