Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

THE BLESSING OF HIS HOUSE



THE BLESSING OF HIS HOUSE!

Ps 84:10
10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

  I
 have been away for awhile. Have you missed me? Three days ago I had eye surgery to repair a torn and detached retina. It was scary! The vision in my right eye began to go dark like a shade was being lowered over a window. I am very thankful to the surgeon and so very many people who stepped in to help me. I am still mostly blind in the right eye but see well with the left. This will improve little by little as I heal.

  T
oday I get to go to church. Yes, I said that right. I won’t go kicking and screaming. I will go shouting and praising. I will tread His courts with praise. I will connect with others in joyful worship. I will not teach but will be taught. I will not preach but will listen. Today I’m just a church member attending and worshipping intentionally.

  C
heck the pulse of your praise-o-meter. Do you walk His halls with gladness or reluctantly? I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of the Lord!


Ps 65:4
4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

Dear Lord, thank you that I will get to attend church today. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment