Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP



CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP!

Mal 3:16
16 Then they that feared the Lord  spake often one to another: and the Lord  hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord , and that thought upon his name.

           Our verse today makes it clear that these are people that fear the Lord. We share a common past of sin, a common yet personal deliverance, and a common destiny. We enjoy a common hope and a common companion in the Holy Spirit. We may suffer individually but we never suffer alone.

           It is important that believers gather together often! Be careful not to allow the troubles of this world choke the very thing that will soothe it! Don’t isolate yourself from good and wholesome Christian fellowship.

           God personally and intentionally hears our conversations during fellowship. The word “hearkened” is the Hebrew word qashab and literally means “to prick up the ears.” God leans low and pricks up His ears to hear the mutual encouragement of His children. He then writes it in a book so that He can rehears it from time to time. Our fellowship is important to Him.

Ps 66:16
16 Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.

Dear Lord, thank you for my brothers and sisters in Christ. How I miss them when we are far apart. How lonely I feel without them and how blessed I am when I am gathered with them. Let me be an encourager today. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment