Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

SERVICE INTERUPTED!


SERVICE INTERUPTED!


Beginning today, and for the next five days, I will not be posting any Morning Devotions. I need some maintenance!  I will be washing myself with the “water of the Word” (Ephesians 5:26). I will drink from its sincere milk (1 Peter 2:2).

          I will be spending some time with friends so that I might be refreshed (Acts 27:3). I will surround myself with family members. I will watch the sunrise – or maybe sleep through it. I will sit with a cup of coffee and watch the sunset – or not. I will carefully plan not to plan anything. I will not ride roller coasters!

Rom 15:32-33
32 That I may come unto you (again) with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.
33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment