Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

NEITHER BAD NOR GOOD



NEITHER BAD NOR GOOD

Deut 11:26-28
26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God,

Some people think that because they are not and will not be very evil then they need not be very good. Since they are not worldly, to a great degree, then there is no need for them to be godly. They prefer instead to wander in a wilderness of compromise between two mountains of opinion. Thus we find our world today! They are confused at the curse attached to their deeds because they do not consider their evil deeds to be greatly evil.
Calamity comes and some cry out “Why, what evil have we done to deserve this?” and the answer is that the curse is not for evil done but for good left undone!

James 4:17
17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Rev 3:15-16
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Dear Lord, help me today to make godly choices. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment