Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

HE WILL

 

Tuesday, May 16, 2023

 

HE WILL

 

Ps 138:6-8

6 Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. KJV

 

          He will condescend to the lowly, those beaten down unjustly. He sees them clearly though He is very high. He also clearly sees those who are arrogant and frustrates them in their disruptive plans. He stands aloof from them.

 

          He walks with me when I walk in trouble, in tightness, when my movements are restricted, and my decisions are limited. Even in stressful situations, He will revive me. He will quench my thirst, renew my strength, and wipe my burdened brow. He speaks calmness to my doubtful soul and reminds me that though I be surrounded by enemies, He is my friend.

 

          He will bring to a favorable conclusion the plans he has for me. He will never abandon me as a child becomes weary of play. His strong right hand is thrust forth against my enemies. Those who fight against me soon know that they fight much more than me. They are destined to lose, and I am destined to win.

 

Dear Lord, blessed are those you count as friends. They shall never be overthrown. He who sees the sparrow sees me. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment