Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THE ENEMY WITHIN!

THE ENEMY WITHIN!

2 Cor 4:8 KJV
8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

Rom 7:24 KJV
24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Paul talked about being perplexed and troubled on every side – said that he was wretched – and despaired of life. It won’t surprise you that the most difficult battles you will face in life will be with your enemy within.

Ø     Our self condemnation from a wounded conscience.
Ø     The crippling fear of rejection and failure.
Ø     That sin that keeps reappearing – the one we can’t seem to defeat.

I know it sounds overly simple but Jesus is the answer to these inner battles. He is the answer to every dilemma, heartache and every unsolved problem.

 Matt 11:28-29 KJV
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Dear Lord, help me to know that everyone I meet today will be fighting a battle I can’t see. Help me to make a difference and to be a blessing. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment