Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

HIS UNSEEN HAND!

 

Sunday, May 23, 2021

 

HIS UNSEEN HAND!

 

Ps 34:6-7

6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

 

           We call it an accident when misfortune and loss touch our lives. For the believer, accidents may often reveal God’s unseen hand of protection. But, we say, how could an accident be viewed as a blessing? The answer is in the often-stated response “It could have been worse.”

 

           We do not always recognize the unseen hand of God. The most boring days may be filled with miraculous intervention and we simply do not see.

 

2 Kings 6:17

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

 

There is an unseen hand to me

That leads through ways I can not see

While going through this world of woe

This hand still leads me as I go

 

Thank you, Lord, for protecting me and my loved ones. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment