Pages

Friday, January 8, 2021

FREEZE!

 

Friday, January 8, 2021

 

FREEZE!

 

Rev 22:10-12

Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

 

           The word “freeze,” when shouted by one in authority, sends shivers down our spines. It means to stop whatever you are doing. Don’t move a muscle. Don’t change a thing. The same dread is felt by the student when the teacher administering a test says: “Time’s Up!”

 

           There is coming a day when time will be up, and we will have to FREEZE in whatever state we are in. The condition of our society is clearly not what we want Jesus to find when He stops us in our tracks.

 

Ps 81:11-13

11 But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.

12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.

13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!

 

Lord, let us live our lives so that we will not be alarmed or ashamed at your coming. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment