Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

MAJOR LEAGUE MINISTRY


MAJOR LEAGUE MINISTRY!



Isa 42:5-9

5 Thus saith God the Lord , he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

6 I the Lord  have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

8 I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.



           I know, of course, that this section refers to the ministry of the Lord Jesus but I would like to apply it to those who serve God this morning. Please remember that God is in control of every circumstance of your life.



           Have you ever sensed that God was making a quantum shift in your life? Do you feel that things are changing and wonder if you are ready for what is ahead? Have you prayed for movement and advancement and now that it has come do you tremble at the prospect? You feel as if the Lord is about to move you from the minor leagues to the major leagues.



           These devotionals go out to hundreds in various ways and I do not know exactly which reader this one is intended for but I feel that someone reading this today is in that exact position. You have waited, sometimes impatiently, and now your time has come. Follow hard on the heels of the Master today and he will take you to new places.



Prov 4:7-8

7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

8 Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

No comments:

Post a Comment