Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I’M HAVING KNEE SURGERY TOMORROW!


I’M HAVING KNEE SURGERY TOMORROW!

Ø Approximately 107 people are listed as recipients of this daily service.

Ø These are also pasted to my blog: http://backsideofthepulpit.blogspot.com/

Ø Finally they are also pasted to Facebook and Twitter.

Ø Tomorrow morning at 5:30am I will arrive at the Plaza Medical Center in Fort Worth for total knee replacement surgery.

Ø I will be out of action for a few days – maybe longer.

Ø I do not know when I will resume delivery of the devotionals.

Ø I would appreciate your prayers.



WHAT TO PRAY FOR!

Ø That God would make Himself very real and close to me at this time.

Ø Pray for my church. I will be out of the pulpit for the entire month of July!

Ø Pray for my wife. She will be my primary care giver at home.


HOW TO CHECK ON MY PROGRESS!

Ø You may call Wanda at the church office: (940) 872-3214

Ø Thanks to all.

Ø I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment