Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

WHO WILL ANSWER



WHO WILL ANSWER?

Ps 142:4
4 I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.

Acts 9:11
11 And the Lord said unto him, [unto Ananias] Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

           Are you feeling alone in your struggle? Do you, like the psalmist, think that no one cares? Do you wonder who will answer your prayer? You are not alone in your thinking and you are also not alone!

           Saul of Tarsus was blinded by the light of God and was praying. At that very moment God was dispatching Ananias to come to his aid. What an encouragement!

           Someone is praying for you right now! God is in the process of answering your prayers right now. We can’t see it and we don’t perceive it but much is happening in the background for us Don’t lose heart.

           I am reminded of the manner in which God meets the needs of the faithful and especially for those who are givers. God directs “men” to return our gifts to us in great abundance. 

Luke 6:38
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Dear Lord, right now I believe you are working on my behalf. I believe you are dispatching those who can relieve my need. Thank you for the vast army of help. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment