Monday,
August 3, 2026
Acts 9:10-11
10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named
Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I
am here, Lord. 11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street
which is called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called
Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
How much of what God is doing TO
and THROUGH me is a result of
the prayers of someone else? If every action has a re-action, then every prayer
stirs
the cosmos! Paul prayed and Ananias was the answer.
How much of my loss is part of someone else’s gain? If I am a child
of God, how is God going to answer two opposing prayers at the same time? Well,
God is an expert at multi-tasking. He doesn’t sweat the details.
God’s actions may seem confusing, but His character and nature are
firmly fixed. All things “work together for good” for those who love God and
are called according to His purpose. (see Romans 8:28).
Ps 4:8
8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou,
Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
Lord, when my plans are frustrated, I may be the answer to
someone else’s prayer. Yet I know that all things will work out for good
because you love me. AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment